Hello everyone!So this is my first post,how exciting is that!And i thought that a simple ice cream recipe,that my mom usually make,would be a perfect start for a couple of reasons;first of all,it’s summer,and who doesn’t want a nice cold bowl of ice cream when it’s hot outside?Secondly,this ice cream has one of the smoothest creamiest textures ever.
Trust me,when you take a mouthful of this ice cream,and as you feel the creaminess of it as it melts in your mouth,you will think that you are in dreamland 🙂
Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Start by whipping your heavy cream until peaks form,don’t go too far or else you’ll end up with butter!
- Next,add in your sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat until fully combined.
- Pour your mixture into a large container and cover it tightly with it’s lid.Set it in your freezer.
- After about 2 hours,take out your mixture from the freezer,at this point it is still soft and runny as when you started,give the mixture a good stir,and set it back into the freezer until frozen,overnight is best.Stirring it at this point prevents ice crystals from forming,so you will end up with a smooth and creamy ice cream!