Hello! Today i bring you something easy and fast to make,and that you will enjoy for sure! I just had this for breakfast and it was amazing.
Now,who doesn’t like pancakes? Well i am sure you love them since you are here! These fluffy pancakes are sure to leave you coming back for more 🙂
The secret to these fluffy pancakes is pretty simple;beaten egg whites.Yup that’s it.
Oh and did you know that there is no oil/butter in the batter? And trust me,they aren’t dry or bad because of that.
- 1 cup all purpose flour.
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 egg,seperated.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl,add your flour,sugar,baking powder and salt and mix until fully combined.
- Add your milk,egg yolk and vanilla.Mix everything together with a whisk.Don’t overmix.
- In another bowl beat the egg white until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in half of the beaten egg whites into the batter,then add the second half and fold gently.
- Cook your pancakes on a medium to medium low heat for about 2 minutes,then flip it over and cook it for another minute or so.
- Now you can top it with whatever you prefer;butter,syrup,ice cream..