Cinnamon lovers,you came to the right place! These pillowy and soft snickerdoodle cookies are loaded with cinnamon goodness! Just look how pillowy they are! They are so soft in the middle and has a nice crunchy exterieur.One word; PERFECTION. These are by far my favourite cookies ever! Especially since i am a cinnamon lover 😉 I enjoyed these cookies with a big glass of milk,YUM! I lost count of how many cookies i ate,but what can i do? They are irresistible!
Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter,softened.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl add your butter,sugar,vanilla and beat on high until fluffy,about 2 minutes.Scrape down the sides when needed.
- Add in your egg and beat on high for about 2 minutes and make sure to scrape down the sides.
- Next,add in your flour and baking powder and mix until fully combined.
- Place your dough in the fridge for about 2 hours or more.
- Next,preheat your oven to 350 F and Line a baking sheet with parchment paper,then take your dough out from the fridge and roll them into small balls.I use a tablespoon and my hands.
- Next mix together your 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 and 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon together in a small bowl and roll the dough ball into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake your cookies for about 8-12 minutes.
- Cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from averiecooks