Hello chocolate lovers! This chocolate lava cake is sooo delicious and i’m sure you will enjoy it as much as i enjoyed mine!
I have made many lava cakes before,and i always runed into the same problem;overcooked cake..I never had that gooey yummy center.Until today! You just have to keep your eye on the time,just 1 minute could make a big difference.
You can top it with ice cream,whipped cream,strawberries..whatever you prefer really!
Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate.
- 1 stick butter.
- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg yolks,room temperature.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour.
- Preheat your oven to 450 F,and grease 4 ramekins with some butter
- Next,melt your butter and chocolate in a double boiler over some simmering water.
- In a large mixing bowl beat your whole eggs and egg yolk with the sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Slowly pour in your chocolate mixture and mix until incorperated,then add your flour and mix until everything is fully combined.
- Divide your mixture evenly between the 4 ramekins and bake for about 7-9 minutes.But keep an eye on them!
- Take the out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.Enjoy!
Adapted from marthastewart.