The Liebster Award is an online award given to new bloggers by other bloggers.It is said that the Liebster award was created to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
I just received a nomination for the liebster award from bec from whatsbeccooking. Thank you so much bec! It was a really nice surprise 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers with fewer than 500 followers.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
And here are my anwsers to bec’s questions:
Q: What’s been your proudest moment in life?
A: I am really proud of creating this blog. Because i have always been wanting to create something of my own, and a blog was the perfect solution!
Q: What would be your dream job?
A: I would like to become a dentist. But i am also thinking about learning design.
Q: What’s your worst cooking disaster in the kitchen?
A: I can’t really think of a disaster. But when i made macarons for the first time they looked bad! They had cracks all over them and looked more like regular cookies. But they tasted amazing,and in the end that’s what matters.Right?
Q: What do you love about blogging?
A: Blogging is a really fun thing to do. It also have’s alot of benefits,e.g you improve your writing etc. I really want to learn more about food photography and i do enjoy taking the photos,aswell as trying new recipes.
Q: What do you dislike about blogging?
A: So far i could say pretty much nothing. The thing that bothers me is that i don’t have full access to my blog, wich is achieved by upgrading to premium. But since this is only the start, it’s okay 🙂
Q: What could you not live without?
A: I’d say my parents. They’re amazing!
Q: If you were a superhero, what would be your super power?
A: I always wanted to be able to fly!
Q: What’s your fondest childhood memory?
A: I travelled alot when i was little, and that’s something i definitely love!
Q: What’s your favourite food?
A: My favourite food ever is creamy pasta with salmon. YUM!
Q: What’s your favourite recipe?
A: I love cinnamon rolls,they have been my favourite thing ever since i was a child.
Q: Who’s your hero?
A: My lovely parents.
I am nominating these bloggers:
- In The Food Lab: Cher has an amazing spiced apple rose tart recipe,it looks stunning!
- Is This Food: Check out hatti’s amazing granola recipe!
- Joann’ Food For Thought: You should check out her amazing chocolate banana pudding poke cake recipe!
- The Cinnamon Scrolls: Amanda has an amazing blog with all kind of recipes.
- Scaredy-Cat Kitchen: Christina has an amazing blueberrie tart recipe you should definitely check out!
Here are my questions:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What is the meaning behind your blog’s name?
- When did you start cooking/baking?
- What is the thing you struggle with the most when blogging?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite fruit?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What country do you wish to visit?
- What do prefer; winter or summer?
- What is your hobby?
- Is there anything you wish you knew before you started your blog?
Thanks everyone for the support and for stopping by 🙂