Homemade delicious and smooth marshmallow fluff.
Okay first i want to let you guys know that Sweetima is now on Twitter!
Now to this really simple and easy recipe that will result in a really smooth delicious marshmallow fluff. You will love it!
The great thing about this marshmallow fluff is that, not only does it taste amazing on it’s own, but you can use it with many other desserts aswell, it adds a nice vanilla taste and creaminess.
Also, stay tuned for a wonderful recipe featuring this delicious marshmallow fluff 😉 And it also contains chocolate! Yum!
Just looook how smooth and creamy it is! It’s hard not to take a spoon and eat some of it, so just go ahead, i won’t judge, because i did too 😉
This recipe can easily be doubled as needed. Isn’t that great?
Okay so, question of the day; what do you prefer, a crunchy or a creamy dessert?
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar.
- 1/8 cup (20 ml) water.
- 1/8 cup (41 g) glucose.
- 1 large egg white,at room temperature.
- A pinch of salt.
- In a medium sauce pan add in your sugars, glucose and water and bring to a boil. Let the mixture boil for about 4-5 minutes until it becomes thick.
- While your sugar mixture is boiling for the last 2 minutes, beat your egg whites until peaks form. Then slowly pour in your boiling sugar mixture while beating on low speed. Be careful!
- Beat on high for about 5 minutes until your mixture becomes thick and fluffy. Transfer to a jar and allow to cool. Enjoy!