Soft and moist cupcake full of chocolate flavour and topped with delicious marshmallow fluff.
I have been craving chocolate a lot lately, and i though that chocolate cupcakes would be great, not only to fix my craving, but because it’s perfect with the marshmallow fluff i made.
These cupcakes were gone really quick, they are just sooo good. The cupcakes are nice and soft, and the ‘frosting’ is so smooth and creamy. You just have to try these! I am sure everyone will love these.
I mean c’mon, don’t tell me you don’t want a bite? And once you do take a bite, there is no coming back, that cupcake will be gone before you know it.
Question of the day; what is your favourite cupcake? This is definitely one of my favourites! 😉
Double Chocolate Cupcakes With Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup (115 g) butter,softened.
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar.
- 2 large eggs,at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup (90 g) dark chocolate,melted.
- 1/4 cup (30 g) unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- A pinch of salt.
- About 1 batch of homemade marshmallow fluff.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (180 C). Line a cupcake tin with liners and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl cream together your butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in your eggs one at a time, and beat for another minute or so. Then add in your melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Next, add in your cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt and mix until everything is combined. Use a spatula to mix everything well.
- Fill your cupcake tin 3/4 of the way full with your batter and bake for 20-26 minutes. Allow to cool before frosting.
- Put your marshmallow fluff in a piping bag, or just use a spatula, and frost your cupcakes. Enjoy!