Let me present to you my favourite hot chocolate recipe ever! It is super creamy and thick and delicious,full of chocolate flavor.Mmmm.
As you probably already know, i love winter,it’s my favourite season. And i get so excited when winter is near, and just can’t wait to start making some delicious hot chcolate again!
This is the only way i drink my hot chocolate now! I always make it thick and creamy now. Also,when you make homemade hot chocolate you can control the sweetness of it, and you can also choose how chocolatey you want it 😉 Also, this homemade version tastes so much better than the store bought mix!
If you have never tried having thick hot chocolate, i really hope you try this recipe out. It’s just sooo good! There really is nothing better than a nice warm mug full of creamy hot chocolate when it’s super cold outside. Don’t you agree? 😉
Again, i want to thank you all for supporting me and reading my small little blog, it means alot to me 🙂
And i would love to hear any suggestions you have; is there any recipe you want me to try? Just leave me a comment 😉
Creamy Thick Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk.
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 2-3 teaspoons granulated sugar.
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch.
- A pinch of salt.
- In a small sauce pan,combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Once it starts boiling keep stirring for another minute or so. Then remove from the heat.
- Pour the hot chocolate in a mug through a sieve to remove any cornstarch lumps.
- Wait a few minutes before drinking. Enjoy!