Hey guys! How’s it going?
Yes I know, I have been away for ages..So many things happening in life, but it’s mostly school that gets in the way, exam after exam and..*sigh*..Yea i’m going to stop there, or else it will just get too boring. I am sure we all know how school is 😛
I really miss this place, writing to you guys and reading your lovely comments. And i hope you didn’t forget about me! I’m still here 😉
So, this time I am bringing an all time favorite recipe, that is loved by all; chocolate chip cookies! Or in this case Chocolate Chunk Cookies, to be exact.
What is there not to love about these cookies? Who doesn’t love to bite into a cookie when it’s still warm and the chocolate is oozing out. Just wonderful, don’t you agree? I mean come on!
But of course, cookies are good at any given time. With a glass of cold milk, now that’s perfection right there!
These cookies are nice and soft with delicious, crispy edges. Nom nom.
I hope you guys give these cookies a try, and if you do make them please leave me a comment telling me how they turned out 😉 I love reading your comments.
Also, I would love if you could follow me on Twitter and on Facebook, Instagram too maybe? Help me a little bit out there, because I am still pretty new XD And follow my blog aswell if you haven’t already, that would be much appreciated!
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my posts, it means alot to me. Hope you have a wonderful day!^^
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1/2 cup (115 g) butter,room temperature.
- 1/4 cup (85 g) granulated sugar.
- 1/4 cup (85 g) brown sugar.
- 1 medium egg.
- 1 cup (125 g) all purpose flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 cup (175 g) dark chocolate,chopped.
- Start by creaming together your butter and sugars in a mixing bowl. Then add in the egg and beat for about 1 minute.
- Add in your flour, baking powder and salt and mix until everything is well combined, then fold in your chocolate chunks.
- Cover your dough and refrigerate it for about an hour or so.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (180 C). Place a baking tray with a baking sheet and roll out your cookies into ball shapes.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool slightly before eating. Enjoy!